How To Order
BonsaiShop ships direct to your door through Australia Post.
BonsaiShop also offers a Gift service, allowing your to order single or corporate Bonsai gifts.
Below is an overview of the order process, instructions are available as you proceed with your order.
- Browse through our range of products by using the menu options on the left of the website.
- Click on the photo of a product to view more details.
- Enter the quantity you would like to order
- Click “Add to Cart”
- You now have the option to “Continue Shopping” or “Next” to Check Out.
- When you select “Next” you will be asked to create an account with Bonsai Shop, this will supply us with your contact and shipping details.
- Check that your shipping address is correct then click “next”.
- Tick that you agree with the websites terms & conditions and proceed.
- You will now click on the PayPal link to pay for your order. PayPal is the secure company that processes credit cards, they also accept bank transfer. You DO NOT need to be a PayPal member to order.
- If you are a PayPal member simply log into the website. If you do not have a PayPal account click “Don’t have a PayPal account?”
- Follow the instructions on screen to pay for your order.
- Your order is now complete, you will receive an email with details of your order.
Why are we trusted for Online Bonsai orders?
BonsaiShop take care packaging all orders to help get your Bonsai order to you as safe and as fast as possible.
Each order is checked and packed carefully in our Bonsai warehouse ensuring that you receive your order as expected.