Two tools in one, a really great thing to have if working on Pines and Junipers.
The tweezers are used for bud pinching (removal) with long arms for access to hard to reach spots due to either dense or prickly foliage!
The spatula end is used for finishing to pat down moss or pebbles, it can also be used during repot time to loosen the bonsai from its pot by running the spatula round the edge, and even to spread cutting paste over wounds for good, mess free coverage!
It features a slight bend at the tweezer tip with a fine tip and notching for increased grip. The handle has a widened section for better hand grip, something many don’t include!
Blade is offset by approximately 5 degrees, to allow for better reach in narrow places.
Why are we trusted for Online Bonsai orders?
Bonsai Shop takes care of packaging all orders to help get your Bonsai order to you as safe and as fast as possible.
Each order is checked and packed carefully in our Bonsai warehouse ensuring that you receive your order as expected.
- 100% Australian supply guaranteed!
- Most orders packed SAME BUSINESS DAY
- 95% of orders packed within 1 business day of placing your order
- Your order will be delivered to your door with Australia Post
- Bonsai Shop has supplied THOUSANDS of enthusiasts just like you for over ten years!
- Leading Bonsai products sourced by experts with over a combined 50 years of experience
- We are available for all the support you need
Bonsai Shop uses Australia Post with pricing taken directly from their systems.
You may estimate shipping cost to you as well as an estimate of shipping time, by proceeding with an order without finalising payment.
What’s stopping You?
Bonsai Shop is waiting and ready to pack and send your order. You will receive this fantastic product delivered right to you!
Join others who keep coming back to Bonsai Shop again and again!