HANZO Bonsai Scissors are made from High Grade stainless steel.
These pruning scissors are an essential for heaving pruning and repotting of your Bonsai.
They have a comfortable resting position with a strong curved arm to reduce the required force when pruning.
Comfort of use has been improved over traditional production methods through weight saving. This has been acheived by using a narrower band on the outside of the handle, maintaining their function and aesthetics but dramatically reduing the weight, making them far less fatiguing than traditional designs. A great feature showing the care of the manufacturers in making great tools!
Made from High Grade Japanese stainless steel
Hand finished sharp cutting edge
Light weight with comfort of feel
High Grade Japanese Stainless Steel (the same used in leading Japanese chef’s knives)
Tested & recommended by experts for Australian conditions
Why are we trusted for Online Bonsai orders?
Bonsai Shop takes care of packaging all orders to help get your Bonsai order to you as safe and as fast as possible.
Each order is checked and packed carefully in our Bonsai warehouse ensuring that you receive your order as expected.
- 100% Australian supply guaranteed!
- Most orders packed SAME BUSINESS DAY
- 95% of orders packed within 1 business day of placing your order
- Your order will be delivered to your door with Australia Post
- Bonsai Shop has supplied THOUSANDS of enthusiasts just like you for over ten years!
- Leading Bonsai products sourced by experts with over a combined 50 years of experience
- We are available for all the support you need
Bonsai Shop uses Australia Post with pricing taken directly from their systems.
You may estimate shipping cost to you as well as an estimate of shipping time, by proceeding with an order without finalising payment.
What’s stopping You?
Bonsai Shop is waiting and ready to pack and send your order. You will receive this fantastic product delivered right to you!
Join others who keep coming back to Bonsai Shop again and again!